23rd February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CS course? List of good colleges in Hyderabad?

Procedure to apply for cs course and list of good colleges in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for B Category seats in engineering colleges
  3. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  4. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  5. Colleges providing distance B.Ed in Hyderabad? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 72.4% in ATMA?
  9. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  10. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  11. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
  12. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Material and Metallurgical Engineering) student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed? I am from Hyderabad
  14. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  15. Best institutions for MSc Physics near Kukatpalli?
  16. How to take admission in FYJC?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List best colleges in Hyderabad for doing M.Tech in Power Systems?
26th February 2012, 03:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS course? List of good colleges in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for cs course and list of good colleges in hyderabad
In order to apply for the Company Secretary course, one must have qualified +2 level of examination, in any discipline. The course comprise of Foundation Program, Executive Program and the Professional Program. Candidates who enrolls for the course after completion of their bachelors degree program gets exemption from the Foundation Program and becomes eligible to register directly for the Executive Program. The course apart from these three programs also comprise of a management training for a period of 15 months and candidates has to complete these training in order to become as associate member of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.

Candidates belonging to Hyderabad has to contact the following regional council to get admission to the Company Secretary course:

SOUTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
ICSI-SIRC House
No.9 Wheat Crofts Road
Nungambakkam
Chennai 600 034

For further information, refer to the official website of Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
31st January 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CS course? List of good colleges in Hyderabad?

What are the subjects included in cs ?
25th February 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi SIR ,i"m telugu medium background but how is possible complet in course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?