23rd June 2019, 04:05 PM
Chandru b m

Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore?

Hi, on the basis of which course can I apply for Internships in HAL, Bangalore? What is the application procedure? Will I get any stipend? What are the chances of getting full time jobs after completion of Internship?

26th June 2019, 02:10 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore?

The most preferable course for getting internship in HAL is Aeronautical engineering. To apply for internship in HAL at first you need an permission letter from your college regarding this internship. Then apply in HAL training cell for doing internship. If they have any vacancy they will call or send an email.
HAL recruits candidates through GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?