24th May 2017, 01:25 PM
Binod1995

Procedure to apply for internship at HCL for computer science diploma student?

Hi sir/mam i am a diploma computer science 2nd year student, and i am interested to do internship with HCL. I just want to know the procedure how to apply for that, i will be very much thankful if you do this for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in HCL, Noida?
  6. Can I do an Internship in HCL being a B.Sc(Electronics) student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  8. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  9. How to do internship in HCL Noida after passing BSc in computer application
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. How to join internship at HCL, Noida?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. What is the procedure to apply internship in HCL for MCA students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for MBA 2nd year student?
  16. Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
24th May 2017, 08:19 PM
isargie

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at HCL for computer science diploma student?

Students related to computer engineering field must undergo internship programs as they provides essential skills required to perform tasks. Internships in graduation level is very helpful for career understanding point of view. But better start earlier always beneficial.

To join any kind of internship you should follow steps as follows:

1]select the company in which you want to join as intern.

2] Contact training and placement cell of your college/institution. They will contact with HR of the companies.

3]If company give permission depending upon availability of seats, college department confirms and will inform you likewise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?