23rd May 2019, 03:28 PM
Prajeshvar.k

Procedure to apply and join ISRO after bachelor degree?

I知 Prajeshvar from Coimbatore. I知 willing to join in ISRO after my bachelor痴 degree. I知 currently pursuing my U.G (3rd year) in a reputed college. Once after completing my degree what is the process that I have to follow to join in ISRO?

28th May 2019, 06:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and join ISRO after bachelor degree?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

You can join ISRO thorugh GATE exam as well as their individual entrance exam too.

As you are in third year of your UG course, so after reaching in final year of your graduation. You can apply for GATE exam that is jointly conducted by IITs.

ISRO recruits candidates on the basis of GATE scores. If your GATE AIR is pretty good, then you can be shortlisted for ISRO. Further, you will have to appear for Personal Interview of ISRO.

Alternatively, you can apply for ISRO entrance exam for engineers that is conducted regularly as per notification released by ISRO.
29th May 2019, 09:16 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Procedure to apply and join ISRO after bachelor degree?

Procedure to apply and join ISRO after bachelor degree:

Every year ISRO recruite engineers in different streams through ICRB.

ICRB - ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board. Exams are conducted by ICRB for annual recruitment of scientist/engineer with BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer-Science.

After written exam you have to go through an interview. During interview they look more towards your attitude and your approach to deal with a practical problem. Strong basics in your core branch always help.
Do visit ISRO web page on daily basis or at least once in a week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?