5th November 2017, 11:45 AM
Simran kesar

Procedure to apply for language course in JNU college in 2018?

Please help me to get admission in JNU College for the language course. Tell me the procedure for Admission in JNU. Still, I'm in 12 class and next year I need to apply for the college course in 2018, so can you please guide me with the information on the same? Thanks!

28th November 2017, 11:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for language course in JNU college in 2018?

To get admission into JNU, you will have to qualify entrance exam conducted by JNU i.e. JNUEE.

Candidates will have to apply online through www.jnu.ac.in

JNUEE exam is conducted for getting admission to courses like M.Phil/Ph.D., MPhil/Ph.D through JRF, Ph.D., PhD through JRF, M. Tech., MPH., PGDE, M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) in Foreign Languages and Part-Time Courses.

Upcoming JNUEE will be conducted between 27th to 30th December 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?