13th January 2018, 10:11 PM
SAGARBARI

Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com?

Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com? Can you please give me the step by step process which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Can Under Graduate students apply for LLB course in the year 2017-2018?
  4. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in 2018 after completion of MBA in Telangana University?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in LLB after M.Com
  9. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  10. Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  12. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  13. Can I apply for further studies in USA after S.Y.BCom? Will I get admission based on 12th or incomplete B.Com?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma course in 2018?
  15. How to do LLB course after completion of B.Com course?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course?
  17. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur?
15th January 2018, 12:37 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com?

To apply for LLB, you have to follow following steps and eligibility criteria :

- You must have passed the bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% marks if belong to UR (Unreserved). There is relaxation in 5% of marks for reserved communities i.e OBC (Other Backward Castes), ST (Scheduled Tribes), SC (Scheduled Castes) and PH (Physically Handicapped) as cited by the rules of government of India.

- You have to apply for the online application form to the university you are seeking admission to.

- After filling the form you have to appear in the entrance test conducted by the University.

- Based on the scores, merit will be decided which will be published on the website of the University.

- You will be called for counselling if you qualify the scores required to clear the test.
15th January 2018, 01:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com?

Procedure to apply for LLB course in 2018 after completion of B.Com:-

Being a graduate, you are eligible for the three year LLB program.

All the national level law universities conducts there own entrance exam for admission to this course.

So you will need to take the test to become eligible for the program.

After successful completion of 3 years courses, you will have to appear for another exam conducted by All India Bar Council.

After qualifying the exam, you will have to go through one year internship to be eligible to practice as a lawyer.

For further information, you may visit the official website of the university. You would like to join, for your LLB program.
15th January 2018, 01:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for LLB course after graduation:

Aspirants should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Some reputed institutes like Banaras Hindu University, Delhi University, Government Law College in Mumbai conduct entrance exam in order to give admission. These are the entrance exams in which you can appear to seek admission in any government or private college:

-State Level Admission Test

- Common Law Admission Test

-State Level Exams
15th January 2018, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedures for LLB:-
Admission can be done through a relevant entrance examination or on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in graduation or any other qualifying degree.
Final year students are also eligible to apply for entrance examination.
You can get direct admission also. But some of the entrance tests are as follows:-
CLAT
LSAT
AILET
LAWCET

Some of the top universities to pursue LLB are as follows:-
Amity Law School, Noida
National Law University, New Delhi
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
15th January 2018, 05:50 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Many indian universities offer the 3 years LLB course after graduation. After completion of your graduation, You need to qualify the LLB entrance exam and apply for LLB admission to your preferred universities. Admission is done on the basis of entrance exams conducted national level or Institute level such as CLAT, LSAT, LAWCET, AILET etc.

Entrance Syllabus
- English
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Mathematics
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning

Top Institutes Offering LLB Course
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Law University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- Banaras Hindu University
- Amity Law School, Noida
- Sinhgad Law College, Pune
- The West Bengal National University, Kolkata
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
15th January 2018, 07:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor degree in Legislative Law and it is three year. If you have completed bachelor degree in commerce you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes such as DU, Punjab University etc. for admission in course. The criteria to appear in examination is :-

Candidate must have completed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to get admission in course.

So, you can visit official website of institute in which you want to get admission for detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?