6th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?

Iam 21yrs old,completed BCOM(CA) in 2011 i want to do LLB through distance is it possible or not? what are the eligibilities of this LLB education ?,how to apply LLB, where the colleges are located for LLB .how many years it takes?

23rd May 2012, 09:37 PM
assimilator

Default Re: I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?

its not possible to do ur LL.B course through distance mode. You have to do ur LL.B through regular college only but yeah after completing ur LL.B you can do ur LL.M through distance mode.
Regards,
1st June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?

I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
My Educational qualification is B.Com (43%) ,MBA - B Grade ,DOB 25-12-1978 Pls give me reply my mail i.d. [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 01:40 AM
assimilator

hello unregistered,
you have asked four question which are as follows with their answer.

Ques.1. i want to do LLB through distance is it possible or not?
Ans: No its not possible, you have to do your LL.B through regular course only but you can do your master through distance course.

Ques.2. what are the eligibilities of this LLB education?
Ans: there are two types of courses are available, in first one you can take admission after completing your +2 which is five years course and in second one you can take admission after completing your graduation degree which is 3yrs course.

Ques.3. how to apply LLB, where the colleges are located for LLB?
Ans: almost in every state there is law college and you can take admission there simply cracking entrance test of that college or crack CLAT examination then you will get india's best law college according to your score.

Ques.4.how many years it takes?
Ans: already given...after +2 5years and after graduation 3years.

Regards,
8th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 47% in graduation from Delhi University and want to do llb but I don't have any idea what to do and how?
13th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation in 2004 from andhra university and working. Can I pursue LLB at this stage.........if so how and what's the procedure
14th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I took admission for LL.B. in 2007 and after completing first year course I discontinued. Now is there any possibility to continue from second year.
11th September 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 10class 47% and direct b a distance degree passed in 50% i will eligible or not in 3years llb
13th September 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i m in bpharm 4th year.what will the scope after completion of tis couse in research?
13th September 2012, 11:03 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do LL.B. through distance mode of education, so you have to do regular course in LL.B.

Eligibility for LL.B.:-

There are two types of Law Degree of duration 3 years and 5 years:-

For 5 years LL.B. which is called as Integrated Law Degree, one must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with at least 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years, can apply for it.

For 3 years LL.B., one must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree with at least 40 to 50% marks in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 30 years, can apply for the same.

Good Law Colleges are located all over India. Some of the best are as follows:-

-National Law School of India University - Bangalore
-New Law Academy - Pune
-National Law University - Jodhpur
-NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad
-ILS Law College - Pune
-Faculty of Law, University of Law - Delhi
-National Law Institute University - Bhopal
-Army Law School - Noida
6th October 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 47% in graduation from Delhi University and want to do llb but I don't have any idea what to do and how?

You can do llb from CCS University in Meerut which want only min 45% to enter the LLB course. But from this year the university will take the admission only by the Merit list and the admission will be onlined to this university. i am also filled the form but i am waiting Merit list which have my name in it.
20th November 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
My Name is Gurmeet i scored in B.Com only 37% from Delhi university and have done MBA from IMT (distance learning) and i got 58% in MBA so am i eligible to take admission in LLB from CCS.

Please reply.
10th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have left my studies 7-8 years ago,now i want to do llb.i have cleared 12...is it possible to do it now???plz answer me
19th December 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB
29th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom i want to do llb without entrance exam is it possible? nd what is the fees structure for this/ i am looking for part time or distance so can u plz tell me some name of llb collages or institute it should be part tym or distance plz let me know soon..
8th January 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
This is vaidehi. I hv completed bsc comp science in 2007. Plz let me know if I can go for correspondence llb course as I cannot go for regular one due to domestic responsibility.
9th January 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation from Himachal Pradesh University in arts stream getting 43.7% marks and after then passed my MBA from ICFAI Dehradun. Whether I am eligible for LLB distance course. If yes name of institution.
12th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for LLB course for serving defence personnel? I m 37 yrs old n post graduate wanted 2 pursue LLB n LLM
17th January 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed matric and i wana do LLB . plz tell me about this. m soo worrid cz i dont know antthing about LLB?
17th January 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed matric and i waana do LLB. piz tell me how i do? cz i dont know any thing about LLB?
17th January 2013, 07:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid that correspondence/distance education is not an option if applying for the LLB. You will have to pursue it through regular mode. The Bar Council of India does not allow colleges to offer LLB through correspondence.

There is a law degree which is offered through correspondence but it is not called LLB. Neither it is recognized by the Bar Council of India. Since it is not recognized, you can not practice in any Indian court with it.

So the option only is LLB through regular mode. The duration of the course is 3 years. If you have completed graduation then LLB is the option for you. However if the candidate has completed 12th then integrated LLB course would suit him.

The duration of integrated LLB course is 5 years and it do include graduation course like BA, B.Com etc. This saves one year for the candidate. Since you are graduate, 3 years LLB course suits you the most.

LLB Criteria

1. Must have bachelor degree in any stream.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. 40 percent marks are required for SC/ST candidates.

4. Maximum age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. The criteria for OBC and General is same.

LLB Colleges

NLSIU, Bangalore

NALSAR, Hyderabad

NLIU, Bhopal

Symbiosis Law College, Pune

ILS Law College, Pune

Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras

Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi

Government Law College, Mumbai

Faculty of Law, Chandigarh University

Amity Law School, Delhi

University Law College, Bangalore University

University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Pune
17th January 2013, 07:30 PM
mayankt

Hi,
As far as doing LLB through distance mode is concern you can not do LL.B. through distance mode of education, so you have to do regular course in LL.B
there are two types of courses are available, in first one you can take admissionafter completing your 2 which is five years course and in second one you can take admission after completing your graduation degree which is 3yrs course

Best collage for LLB are given below:-
#.New Law Academy - Pune
#.National Law School of India University - Bangalore
#.NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad
#.Faculty of Law, University of Law - Delhi
Good Luck......
17th January 2013, 08:59 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law, it is not possible to do LL.B. through correspondence course.

LL.B. can be pursed in two ways - one after 12th for 5 years LL.B. degree and another is 3 years LL.B. after Graduation degree.

The candidate aspiring for 5 years LL.B. course, must be an Indian National having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 20 years.

The candidate aspiring for 3 years LL.B. course, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with 40% marks within the age of 30 years.

List of some Top Colleges offering LL.B. in India:-

-NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad
-National Law School of India University - Bangalore
-National Law University - Cuttack
-New Law Academy - Pune
-National Law University - Jodhpur
-ILS Law College - Pune
-Army Law School - Noida
-National Law University - Bhopal
5th March 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You can do llb from CCS University in Meerut which want only min 45% to enter the LLB course. But from this year the university will take the admission only by the Merit list and the admission will be onlined to this university. i am also filled the form but i am waiting Merit list which have my name in it.
[QUOTE=Unregistered;]You can also complete your LLB (BCI Approved)
Contact- [email protected]
5th March 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
My Name is Gurmeet i scored in B.Com only 37% from Delhi university and have done MBA from IMT (distance learning) and i got 58% in MBA so am i eligible to take admission in LLB from CCS.

Please reply.
5th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have left my studies 7-8 years ago,now i want to do llb.i have cleared 12...is it possible to do it now???plz answer me
5th March 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have completed my bcom i want to do llb without entrance exam is it possible? nd what is the fees structure for this/ i am looking for part time or distance so can u plz tell me some name of llb collages or institute it should be part tym or distance plz let me know soon..
25th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I Have done B.B.A with 60% Marks & Post graduate Diploma in Management(Human Resource) with 70% Marks,I want to do L.L.B,is it possible in distance .
14th May 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A.,For distance education.Now my age 47. Possible to do LLB distance education.
16th June 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed b.sc with 80% and i want to do llb. how can i submit online exam forms ?what is the last date of submission?
18th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

iam working as a teacher .i want to study llb privately how can i do
21st June 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

The kerala law acadamy part time llb course approved from Bci ?
9th July 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 53yrs old.completed my B.Tech. interested to do LLB.Any university is offering the LLb without age limit.pl guide.
11th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Iam a serving soldier and presently my posting at Jhansi stn and iam belonging to gujarat state, I want to increase my degree and want to admission in LLB so please inform me to possible to obtained LLB degree. If yes so please give me colleage information which place i get my admission and will be completed my LLB degree who recognised by govt.
31st December 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am passed b.tech in computer science in 2012 .can I do llb .
My mail id is [email protected]
5th February 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am graduate with 39% marks & wants to study llb, I have complete graduation in the year 2007, is it possible?
13th February 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

my name Ravi 35 years old I have passed ba. now can I take LLB?
25th February 2014, 05:18 PM
sujata shelar

Question I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?

I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? also confirm the fees for that ? and im commrece student ? if it is possible m only done mcom-1 n 2 still pending?

My Educational qualification is B.Com (49%) ,mcom -1- 47 % ,DOB 28-10-1990 Pls give me reply my mail [email protected] and [email protected] both id plsssssssss
16th April 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am shankar my emailid is [email protected] 40 years old. can i do LLB from any good college in south india.please send a reply to my emailid
18th May 2014, 09:28 PM
jeemol prince

I house wife & mother twin babies.I am 37 yrs old, I have completed my MA form MG University,Kerala. Presently residing at Vijaya Nagar, Bangalore. Please advice me, how can I do LLB from reputed university through distance education , & what are the admission procedure & eligibility. Thank you.
22nd June 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old. I have completed my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in 1998 and working as Engineer since that time. I wanted to do the LLB from reputed university through distance education & what are the admission procedure...Regards
7th July 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2122377]Iam 20yrs old,completed BCOM(ISM) in 2014 i want to do LLB. what are the eligibilities of this LLB education ?,how to apply LLB, where the colleges are located for LLB .how many years it taken for LLB.
7th January 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I complete 12th arts stream from nios open board can I do llb
3rd March 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am 31 yrs of age and have scored 42% in B Com. currently working with a corporate company. plz suggest any non regular college to do LLB. plz revert to [email protected]
2nd August 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I study in 3 2nd yr now,i want do llb so how can i do this ?What is its procedur & how much its investment?
30th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

My Educational qualification is B.Com (52%) ,mcom - 53 % ,DOB 04.08.2015 can I do llb plz suggest my mail id [email protected]
4th November 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bcom graduate from correspondence. Am i eligible for doing LLB after bcom? if yes what is the Criteria how and from where? what is the procedure for doing it
23rd December 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Iam 21yrs old,completed BCOM(CA) in 2011 i want to do LLB through distance is it possible or not? what are the eligibilities of this LLB education ?,how to apply LLB, where the colleges are located for LLB .how many years it takes?
I think its not possible to do LLB through distance. Some universities offer it but its not valuable. So enquire maximum before u join or u may miss the year and amount... Thanks
12th February 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possable to do LLB degree ? D.O.B-02.02.1974. Bcom (2year) Pass graduate with 42% marks.
18th September 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 43yrs old and I am ex-servicemen ( 20 Yrs)from Indian Army,and I was Passed graduation( 02 Yrs) in Arts in Vidya Saghar University in 1995 but presently I want to do LLB through distance is it possible or not? what are the eligibilities of this LLB education ?,how to apply LLB, where is the colleges are located for LLB .how many years it takes?my e mail sanjoykandar @ gmail.com/ contract Nno 7872181889
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?