20th May 2019, 10:57 AM
anureddy1117

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL and stipend details?

I am student of B.Tech ECE 3rd year. I want to do 8 weeks summer training in BHEL. How can I further proceed to do my training? Please help me if you can do. I always grateful for this help.

31st July 2021, 12:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL and stipend details?

Procedure for application of summer training in BHEL:

First of all you simply have to take the recommendation letter from your current organisation.
Then write an application to HR manager of BHEL regarding summer training in the company. Attach the above said recommendation letter along with application and ensure the submission of file in HR department on or before due date of submission.
After that HR department will do the scrutiny of applications and publish a list of finalised candidates for summer training.
If you found your name under that list, you can start your training from the prescribed date. The stipend will be paid to intern approx. ten thousands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?