12th January 2012, 10:01 AM
5-116

Procedure to become Hindi Pandit? I have completed M.A hindi and want to do Hindi Pandit Course

I completed MA hindi and wanted to do hindi pandit course. I live in hyderabad and I don't know where to contact and what is the procedure to become hindi pandit. Please let me let me know in detail.

3rd October 2012, 12:47 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Hindi Pandit? I have completed M.A hindi and want to do Hindi Pandit Course

Hi,

You need to become Hindi Pandit first you can apply for the LPCET entrance exam. Only this exam you can become the Hindi Pandit.

To apply for the LPCET you complete the Post Graduation with optional subject Hindi, Telugu, English which language you can selected.

In this Hindi Pandit you can become a good professor for the Hindi.

The LPCET details and notification details i am attaching the file below.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notification.pdf(141.0 KB, 391 views)
17th February 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Hindi Pandit? I have completed M.A hindi and want to do Hindi Pandit Course

i have complited MBA and i want to do hindi pandit can i give this exam
25th March 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

if i want to become a hindi pandit after lpcet can i complete hinidi pandit through open university
23rd November 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam, this is Bharat from Guntakal i have completed my Praveena uttaradh ,,, than please gve me a procedure to become an hindi pandit in a tree format. kindly help. mean while i have completed my UG and PG in Biotech
27th February 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Im completed inter how to know hinde pandit should i eligible to complet the hinde pandit
23rd July 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How many people have been applied in the past year and what is the qualifying rank to get seat?
15th June 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to write vidwan exam i completed my 11th standard am i eligible to write the exam please give any suggestion to me
24th February 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I complete my BA, without optional sub Hindi in inter and degree ,but after that I passed the exams of bhushan,vidhwan 1&2 from Hindi prachar sabha Hyderabad. Am I eligible for Hindi pandi entrance Exam?
23rd June 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my postgraduation in 2013. Now I want to write Hindi pandit Exams. Currently I am living in Chennai what is procedure? And Please give me website?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?