13th December 2010, 12:05 AM
dhiyanesh

Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?

I am a undergraduate in automobile engineering and my aspire is to become R.T.O.whats the procedure to become R.T.O.?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in Automobile Engineering can I apply for RTO or other related RTO posts?
  2. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  3. Can I apply for RTO or other related RTO post after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?
  5. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. What is the procedure to apply for RTO after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus? When is the exam?
  7. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma automobile engineering?
  8. Can I apply for RTO after doing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to join in government job in break inspector or RTO job? I have finished B.E Automobile Engineering
  11. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering
  12. Will I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  13. Will I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  14. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  15. Procedure to apply for RTO exam after B.E in Automobile?
  16. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  17. How to apply and prepare for RTO exam? -- [New]
  18. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
13th December 2010, 11:16 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?

hi!

Usually the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exams are held by the Public Service Commission of the respective state.

You did not mention the state for which you want to sit in the exam, so exact information is not possible without knowing the state.

You should contact or visit the website of your respective state PSC for updated & detailed information.
18th December 2010, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?

i want to be an rto officer so what will be procedure of studay in dhanbad jharkhand
29th December 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i am an automobile diploma engineer..what's the procedure to be a RTO??
11th February 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

same ???????
5th March 2011, 07:35 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies
Usually the Regional Transport Officer (RTO) exams are held by the Public Service Commission of the respective state.
You did not mention the state for which you want to sit in the exam, so exact information is not possible without knowing the state.
You should contact or visit the website of your respective state PSC for updated & detailed information.

good luck
1st May 2011, 08:16 PM

HII
I am an automobile diploma engineer..what's the procedure to be a RTO IN WEST BENGAL??
4th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I am diploma in mech engg what is the procedure to become RTO in maharashtra?
28th June 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m diploma automobile engg.wwhat is the procedure to be r.t.o officer in Gujarat.
28th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i m in rajasthan & an automobile engg.what is the procedure to become RTO in rajasthan..
?
3rd July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i havent got my response from u so plz reply me.
16th July 2011, 12:38 AM
gulab bhoyar

hi...
can i eligible for become a RTO officer ?
10th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to become a R.T.O after diploma in automobile engg.
15th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

procedure to become R .T O after completing automobile engineering ( BE ) in karnataka
6th November 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

can i become a R.T.O after studying mechanical engineering
30th June 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

whats the scope after completing btech automobile?
11th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is useful in automobile engineering for mechanical engineering students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?