8th June 2019, 03:34 PM
pratugaikwad4706

Procedure for cancellation of admission in engineering college after completion of 1st year?

Can I cancel my admission? I am currently in second year of engineering. My category is OBC. I paid my fees as my category. My scholarship from government is approved and college get their money. Now I want to cancel my admission but they are asking me to pay more fees. They were saying that they have to return the scholarship that I taken. Is this true? They told me the GR is like that.

21st June 2019, 12:01 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for cancellation of admission in engineering college after completion of 1st year?

I think you had made some mistake while you filled up scholarship form. Because the scholarship authority asks for your bank account details not your College's. They verify the details that you had submitted. If they find any misleading issue they reject your scholarship form. Now your second doubt: You are always able to cancel your registration of your pursuing degree. Your college have an affiliation with a particular University. Now you have to write an letter to the University controller informing him/her the proper reasons of your cancellation.
11th March 2021, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for cancellation of admission in engineering college after completion of 1st year?

Is it mandatory to pay 4 year fees to cancel the admission and to get back original documents. Before completion of 1st year??
7th October 2021, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to pay 4years fees to cancel the admission and to get back original documents before completion of 1year ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?