6th February 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?

Respected sir, My name is Meet Patel, study in 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college and now want to change the college. Is there any chance to get admission in government college in 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  2. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  3. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  7. How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?
  8. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  9. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  10. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  11. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career opportunities for an Automobile Engineering student in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?
  16. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  17. Doing 1st year Architecture in Private college : Can I get lateral entry in a government college for B.Arch?
  18. Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
6th February 2017, 08:09 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?

I am sorry to say but there is absolutely no chance of getting direct admission into 2nd year after doing first year in another college.
Actually, this if allowed by any institute can also be deemed illegal. However there are quite a lot of colleges/universities practice these things in order to make some black money.
But the colleges that often end up doing so ask for a lot of money from the student i.e at least 3-4 times the annual fee payable every year.
Also, these kind of practices are mostly performed in private institutes and colleges affiliated to private/independent universities. This is so because there are few people to answer unlike the various officials that are present taking care of the day-to-day activities of the government colleges.
Thus, now even if you decide to shell out a lot of money, it could be hard for you to get a seat. I would suggest that you rather continue in the same college or start in another college a fresh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?