24th August 2016, 07:17 PM
hariharan8988

Procedure to change college from St. Joseph which is affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University to Saradha Gangadharan college which is affiliated to Pondicherry University?

hello sir I want to change college. My college is St. Joseph which is affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University. I want to go to Saradha Gangadharan college which is affiliated to Podicherry University. What is the procedure to change college from different University?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  2. How to do regular M.Com?
  3. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  4. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change from JNTUK affiliated college in 2nd year of B.Tech? Terms and conditions for changing the college? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges available for B Ed in Mumbai near Colaba?
  7. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  8. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  9. Which college would be best for pursuing PG after completing BA in English from Pondicherry University?
  10. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  11. Which top colleges in Pune offer B.A LLB? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?
  13. including the newly affiliated college in this web list
  14. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  15. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  16. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  17. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
  18. With which university Montessori College of Education is affiliated?
7th September 2017, 04:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change college from St. Joseph which is affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University to Saradha Gangadharan college which is affiliated to Pondicherry University?

No, you cannot change the college from one university to another because college changing can be done only if their affiliation and university are same otherwise you cannot change the college if the affiliation and university are different.

There are many colleges which don't accept the candidates from another college/ university in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?