26th December 2011, 02:40 PM
karthieswari.R

Procedure to do M.E in Anna University after doing final year ECE in Sri Krishna College of Engineering?

I am doing my final year ECE in Sri krishna clg of engg.I am interested to do my M.E in anna university chennai.I need the procedures to get into it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  2. Which are the colleges in tamilnadu? I have finished diploma in mechanical with 85%
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 39.57 cutoff in TANCET? I have completed my UG degree
  4. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA? -- [New]
  5. When can we get the application form for TANCET affiliated colleges? From where can we get the form?
  6. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  7. Courses available for M.E in Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering and Anna University?
  8. Can I do my final project in ISRO while pursuing final year ECE under Anna University Chennai
  9. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  11. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  12. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  13. Can I get a seat with 6073 rank in PGECET?
  14. List of all M.Pharm colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
  16. How much fee is required for part time M.E course? Any entrance exam to be answered?
  17. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing 12th?
29th January 2012, 12:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.E in Anna University after doing final year ECE in Sri Krishna College of Engineering?

In order to pursue the M.E course from Anna University you have to sit for an entrance test conducted by Anna university to get admission for the M.E course. Follow the official website of Anna University to to get admission details, http://www.annauniv.edu
19th July 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.E in Anna University after doing final year ECE in Sri Krishna College of Engineering?

sir i am doing ME final year i want work in annauniversity what is procedure to work in anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?