11th July 2010, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do MBA in Distance simultaneously with CA? From where to get the prospectus?

Hello, am prudhvi, completed degree. i want to complete MBA in distance simultaneously with CA. i would like to know whats the procedure & prospectus.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  2. Possibility to study distance MBA simultaneously for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws 3rd year student?
  3. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  4. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  5. What is the procedure to do correspondence MBA? Where will I get the prospectus
  6. Can i apply for M.Com and MBA simultaneously?
  7. Can I do both MBA and CS simultaneously? Can I do CS in correspondence?
  8. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it? -- [New]
  10. On which date the IGNOU distance learning MBA entrance exam will be held in Nashik, Maharashtra? Where is the local study center for the same? What are the documents required to get MBA prospectus?
  11. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  13. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  15. Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?
  16. Procedure to apply for Distance MBA?
  17. Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?
  18. Procedure to join distance MBA program in IGNOU?
23rd April 2011, 02:22 AM
karthikvarmakkv

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA in Distance simultaneously with CA? From where to get the prospectus?

Yes definitelu you can do your MBA in distance education programme offered by many institutes and Universities
MBA DISTANCE PROGRAMME OFFERED BY UNIVERSITIES like
1.SIKHIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.
2.LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY , JALANDHAR , PUNJAB.
3.ANNA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION MBA.
4.SYMBIOSIS CENTRE OF DISTANCE LEARNING.
23rd April 2011, 04:09 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA in Distance simultaneously with CA? From where to get the prospectus?

hello,
For the distance learning IGNOU is the best option for you. You can simultaneously pursue CA without any restriction. For taking admission in IGNOU, for distance learning you have to register yourself to the institution.
They will provide you the application form and prospectus.
You can get the application form and prospectus from head office of ignou which is in New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?