9th December 2019, 12:45 PM

Procedure to download the CBSE NET results E-Certificate?

Sir, I have qualified CBSE NET in Malayalam in the July, 2018 exam session. However, I am not able to download my E-Certificate. May be I am missing something or not know the proper procedure. So, could you please guide me how to download the E-Certificate?

15th March 2020, 03:51 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Procedure to download the CBSE NET results E-Certificate?

Go to the official website of UGC NET - ugcnet.nta.nic.in

On the home page, go to the “News and Events” section and click on the relevant link, which says “Download UGC-NET December 2019 e-Certificate”.

The link will direct you on the login page, where you need to enter all the asked details to download the certificate.
Enter the required details like Roll Number, DOB, Year of Exam, Session of Exam (June/ December), etc.

In the next step, type the Security Key from the image shown (the security key is used to verify that this page is not accessed by any automated processes to submit data)

Click the ‘Submit’ button
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?