23rd December 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I download E-Certificate of UGC-NET-JRF if unable to access my E-Mail Account? When the original certificate will be deliver?

Respected Sir,
I have recently cleared UGC-NET-JRF. I have received an sms confirming that the e-certificate has been sent to my email id. However I was unable to access my email account. I have tried to download the e-certificate from the UGC Official Website but was unable to do so. What must I do next? And when will the certificate reach me by post? Please let me know the details. Thanking you!
With Regards-
M.Sinha

5th November 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I download E-Certificate of UGC-NET-JRF if unable to access my E-Mail Account? When the original certificate will be deliver?

Sir/mam,
myself Pawanpreet Kaur i have passed ugc/net dec 2015 whenever i download my e- certificate it shows invalid email id and date of birth. i'm sure my email id and dob is correct. please tell me what i do? my roll no. 60002103 and my dob is 16nov1992
23rd December 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I download E-Certificate of UGC-NET-JRF if unable to access my E-Mail Account? When the original certificate will be deliver?

Name-narendra Kumar
Roll-40050117
Subject sociology
Dob-16-06-1989
Net pass year 2014 June but I have forgate my mail Id and password plz help me
22nd May 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I cleared ugc net December 2011. I forgot email ID. My roll - 12800104, d.O.B-02/03/1986. My new email - [email protected] please send e-certificate in my new email id
10th June 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, for downloading the E -Certificate of NET we are unable to login my ID as the server mentioned my E-mail ID or my date of birth is wrong. What can I do.
13th June 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm struggling with the same problem as many above. I'm entering correct email address, correct DOB, Correct password yet it shows Email ID not found. I have cleared UGC net and i cant access my e-certificate.
Please guide me regarding the same. Thank You.
5th August 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I am unable to download my UGC NET e certificate on Jan 2017. Whenever I tried it shows invaild password or DOB.but m sure this is correct. Kindly help me in receiving e certificate. My Roll no 33004181
12th February 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my net exam of Dec 2015 but till date I have not received my net certificate. I am not able to download it my roll no is 28002289 date of birth 06091976 please send my certificate new email mail I'd [email protected]
29th April 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I cleared my net exam of nov 2017 but till I can't download my net certificate .I am not able to download it my roll no is 70012845 date of birth 16/06/1980 please send my certificate new email id [email protected]. Please send it as soon as possible....
4th March 2019, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I cleared my net exam of dec2012 but now forget my email and password.I need my certificate now.my roll no is 71430020,date of birth 04/02/1981 please send my certificate new email Id [email protected].
Please send it as soon as possible
Thanks
28th April 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I'm unable to download my December 2018 certificate as I forget my email I'd ..so will you please help me how to download. Thank you sir.
22nd June 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my net exam of Dec 2018.But now forgot my email id and password.i need my certificates help me.My roll number KL:1304502079 Dăte of birth:22/01/1997.please send my certificate my new email id [email protected]
22nd June 2019, 03:03 PM

I have cleared my net exam of December 2018 but now I forgot my password and email id I need my certificate please help me.my roll number KL 1304502079
Date of birth:22/01/1997
Name: Maneesha.p
Subject:Malayalam
22nd June 2019, 04:01 PM

I have cleared my net exam of December 2018.but now I forgot my email id and password.pleas send my certificate my new email id [email protected]
My roll number:KL1304502079
My date of birth 22/ 01/1997
Subject : Malayalam
4th July 2019, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my net exam of dec2018. but now I unable to download my net e certificate hundred of times I try but fill correct information msg is flash what should I do plz suggest me
18th October 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I have cleared net in Dec 2018 , I have forgot my generated password and I can't log in post me a solution for those issues...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?