6th January 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study B.L.Ed?

Dear Friends,
I want to do B.L.Ed, but I don't know the eligibility criteria for study. Can you tell me what eligibility criteria for doing B.L.Ed? What is the procedure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.L.Ed? -- [New]
  2. What is the date of BLED form submission?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  6. Procedure to appear for MPSC Exam? When will be this Exam? Eligibility criteria for this?
  7. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  8. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  12. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Com in JNU for B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  18. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
11th January 2016, 01:51 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study B.L.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to do B.L.Ed, but I don't know the eligibility criteria for study. Can you tell me what eligibility criteria for doing B.L.Ed? What is the procedure also?
B.EI.ED stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. The duration of this course is for 4 years. It is a full time degree course, not available under Distance of correspondence as of 2011.

Eligibility to this course is passed in 10+2 from recognized board with 55% minimum marks.

Admission Procedure: All admission to this program is done on the basis of a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) comprising of a written test and an interview test.

This program offered by Delhi University and the colleges that come under it are :

Miranda House
Address: University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 011 2766 6983
Wesbite: www.mirandahouse.ac.in

Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Address: Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone: 011 2643 4459
Wesbite: lsr.edu.in/

Jesus and Mary College
Address: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2611 0041
Wesbite: www.jmc.ac.in/

Gargi College
Address: Siri Fort Road, Near Asiad Village, New Delhi, Delhi 110048
Phone: 011 2649 4544
Wesbite: gargi.du.ac.in
7th June 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study B.L.Ed?

I want to do B.L.Ed but I don't know what is the eligibility and procedures for taking admission in B.L.Ed course.
If someone's 10 2 completed one year ago then is he eligible for this coarse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?