1st November 2010, 03:34 PM
phyprabha

Procedure to find the crystallization from DSC (Differential scanning calorimetry) analysis?

what is the procedure to find the crystallization from DSC (Differential scanning calorimetry) analysis?

9th November 2010, 01:30 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to find the crystallization from DSC (Differential scanning calorimetry) analysis?

hi friend,

As you can see from this diagram about the relation between Temperature and heatflow. This curve has been observed during the differential scanning calorimetry experiment.

It can be seen easily that the maximum heatflow occurs on a specific temperature , this is known as Crystalline temperature.
I have attached an article which is based upon the experiment of DSC to obtain crystallization. However to obtain and study a procedure one must have to select a sample-substance for this. So in this attachment semiconducting compound CdGeAs2 has been chosen. Moreover change in crystallization at various temperatures has been shown in the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc curve.JPG
Views:	2353
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	2843  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DSC experiment.pdf(544.7 KB, 544 views)
9th November 2010, 10:17 PM
phyprabha

Default Re: Procedure to find the crystallization from DSC (Differential scanning calorimetry) analysis?

hi, thank you very much for your post... i go through the article, then i will ask you the doubt...
1st August 2013, 09:30 PM
vccernfnai

Default big band Bolton - Book the Managers Big Band

big band Bury has a bearing on lots of people in manners many guys just do not even accept in certain cases and big band Preston should definitely become thought about especially attentively more than ever in commerce.

It really is especially strange many times just how youthful professionals certainly fully understand big band Manchester much more quickly when compared to more age challenged people nonetheless whenever you're debating big band Bury its many times stupid to imagine too much.

As all of us develop to be a lot more acquainted with big band Bury in our vocab it's astonishing how many times Book the Managers Big Band arises within the conversation of folks you really often don't count on to be talking over big band Bury .

If you'd have exclaimed out loud at one point during my career Most people are very likely going to be making reference to big band Preston then I definitely would never have believed you because then I took hardly any involvement in The Managers Big Band . Anyway I don't need to literally bore absolutely everyone to death that is why if big band Manchester certainly isn't your particular cup of tea or else if you happen to be not necessarily intrigued then in that case in reality it really is doubtless most appropriate to close this post and you should go over other things a whole lot more interesting and entertaining in comparison with big band Chorley .

it could possibly be remarkable in the event that there are actually several other guys additionally fascinated by big band North West England and we could definitely have a superb talk with regards to big band Blackburn . It's really unfortunate if families just don't go after their passions on the grounds that they are convinced most other guys possibly will never become tremendously interested.

I do fully understand undoubtedly that in fact some people could more than likely end up becoming fed up when ever talking about big band Preston Even so obviously it's more than likely the same for just about any subject matter apart from big band Chorley .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?