15th July 2011, 07:29 PM
md_mh_das

Is it possible to join Indian Army after completing 12th commerce 5 years back?

Dear Sir, Good evening

I already completed my +2 commerce of the year 2006 & my DOB. is 19-Jan-1988, is it possible for me to join in indian army.

Thanks & Regards

Madan Mohan Das

17th July 2011, 06:57 PM
Tushar93

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army after completing 12th commerce 5 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_mh_das View Post
Dear Sir, Good evening

I already completed my +2 commerce of the year 2006 & my DOB. is 19-Jan-1988, is it possible for me to join in indian army.

Thanks & Regards

Madan Mohan Das
Well Sir,

Now for joining indian army, you have to have completed graduation in any discipline.

If you are a graduate then here is the way.......
CDSE(combined defence services exam) conducted by UPSC
Age limit- 19to 21 yrs
Type of commission- Permanent as well as short service commission
For further details visit www.upsv.gov.in

If you are post graduate then you can go for.....
TGC(Education)
Age limit- 23 to 27 yrs
Educational Qualification- MA/MSc
Type of Commission- Permanent
Notified in Employment news in July and Nov
For further details visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
18th July 2011, 10:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army after completing 12th commerce 5 years back?

You won’t be able to join army with your mentioned profile. One can have opportunity with defence after their plus two or graduation. The plus two candidates can take the NDA examination and the age limit lies between 17 and 19. After the graduation one can take the CDS examination. The lower age limit for CDS is 21 and the upper limit is 25 or 27. For other carder recruitment the age upper age limit should be 22 and less.
31st August 2011, 02:53 PM
dhruv007

well!!!!!!!!, at the current situation you arenot eligible for appearing in this kinds of exam.
in my opinion you should complete your graduation in any stream, then you can apply for the CDS exam(combined defence services ) .The lower age limit for CDS is 21 and the upper limit is 25 or 27. For other carder recruitment the age upper age limit should be 22 and less.
23rd September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

resapected sir,
my name is MANU MANMADHAN.M i aiready complete my 10th, 2 commerce and m.m.v[mechanic motor vehicle] and is it possible to join indian army.pls give replay sir
30th September 2011, 08:46 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
now if you want to join in indain army need to complete gradation
the following qualifications required to join in indian army
1.the candidate must be an indian
2.the candidate must completed graduation
3.the candidate has to secured 60% in graduation
4.the candidate has completed graduation from discpline university
5the age of the candidate is 19-27 years
if you want more details please log in following websites
www.upsc.gov.in
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
best of luck
17th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: Is it possible to join Indian Army after completing 12th commerce 5 years back?

See u can Definately join Army now becoz
the age limit for Army is 19.5 - 25 yrs

as u have completed 12th so u r applicable for army

Pratik Agrawal
26th February 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

helo sir this is hemanth rao i have completed my 2 in 2007 is it possible to join in indian army, because my dream is to join in indian army, so please reply me as early as poosible and can u guide me how to join in indian army. sir this is my mail id [email protected] please reply me to this is mail id if u dont mind
25th April 2012, 02:30 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
If your age is 21 or below you can join the Indian Army. To join the army there will be an entrance known as NDA. It is conducted every year by UPSC. The eduactional qualification is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years.
18th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army with 12th qualification??
if yes,how?
my dob is 16-1-1990
plz kindly reply
1st August 2013, 12:31 AM
whiteblossom

Hello,
One can join Indian Army by appearin the NDA entrance exam .

The educational qualification for it is 12th class .

But my friend there are another criterias as follows :

Marital status / sex unmarried /male
1st August 2013, 03:24 PM
harishbanu

Hai, now your age may be around 21 years. So, you are not eligible to write NDA exam which is used to join in Indian Army. Because the age limit for NDA exam is 16(1/2) to 19 years.
you have a chance to join in Indian Army by studying degree in three years. then appear CDS(combined defense services) which is for graduates.The age limit is 19 to 24 years.
1st August 2013, 09:11 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible now to join Indian Army after completing 12th Commerce 5 years back. As per your date of Birth, you have already crossed the maximum age limit of 19 years for NDA.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

You may be eligible to apply for CDS after completion of Graduation Degree.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?