29th October 2011, 01:39 PM
shikhar awasthi

Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?

i m in 12th commerce stream and what is the procedure to get admission in delhi university? and please tell me courses which can be opted by an entrance exam and the other courses in which students are admitted on 12th marks basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  3. Process to join CID on 12th basis?
  4. How can I do B.Com without Maths?
  5. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  6. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  9. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?
  11. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  12. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?
  13. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  14. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Admission procedure in B.Com (honors) in Delhi University after 59% in maths in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  17. What can I do before B.Com graduation?
  18. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
12th November 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?

i m in class 12 ..nd of science stream......on what basisi can i get admission...in du..i m a student of dps.
9th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?

which courses i can opt after passing 12 humanities
22nd March 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 pcm..wanna be admitted in du...what should i di in order to do the same??
14th May 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i got 89PESCENT in 12th and i want to list of college to take admission in btech on the basis of percentage
27th May 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in BA in Delhi University?Is it based on 12th class marks??
10th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam 10 2 pass for arts which persentage of addmisson in your collage?
9th January 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of 10 2 commerce . what is the percentage which is required to get adm in Delhi University......................?????
17th April 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the basis of taking admission in du.either enterance exam or 12 marks?????
please reply soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i m waitingggg,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2nd June 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

process of getting admission in dehli university on the basis of 12th exam
I have scored 93%
16th May 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I scored 73% in 12th class from commerce stream without maths can I get admission in du college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?