27th May 2010, 03:52 PM
nirav.patel99

Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma

Hi I am dis qualify in GPAT-2010 and i want to get admission in M.Pharma. Is there any procedure for getting admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat. plz reply

2nd April 2012, 05:23 PM
imran akram

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma

Dear friend,
To get addmission in college of Gujarat then you have to give GPAD(Graduate pharmacist aptitude test) entrance exam for that.
By GPAD score they shortlist candiadate and through GPAD rank only they allot college to candidate.
2nd April 2012, 05:27 PM
imran akram

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma

i've completed my b.tech in biotechnology frm hyderabad in april 2012 ......i've got qualified in gate 2012....i want to join mbbs through lateral entry.........can any 1 suggest me...wats the procedure to join it...........reply plz
2nd April 2012, 09:37 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

following is the procedure for admission:-

-Notification will come out in the month of June for admission in such courses., you need to fill that form and should submit the same to admission commitee.

-Later you need to appear for obj.test , but, if you are GPAT qualified then you don't need to appear for the test.

-Then merit list will be prepared. that is two merit list will be prepared.
one for GPAT qualifies candidate
Another for GPAT non qualified candidate, based on obj. test

-Lastly, counseling will start. First priority will be given to GPAT qualified candidate. If, after that seat get vacant then on that , according to merit of obj. test , admission takes place.

-After allocation of seat , you need to pay fees to the ADMISSION COMMITEE fee counter.

-Thus, admission process takes place

ALL THE BEST
2nd April 2012, 09:49 PM
malek basit

Post Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma

Dear Friend

• Subject Specialization in m. pharma :

♦ Pharmacology,
♦ Pharmaceutics,
♦ Quality Assurance,
♦ Industrial Pharmacy

•Admission procedure is conducted on the basis of Centralized Selection Procedure carried out by Joint Admission Committee.

• Admissions to the NRI/NRI Sponsored seats (15% of the Approved Intake) is carried out on purely merit basis as per the guidelines of Admission Committee for the Professional Courses, Gujarat State. Merit is prepared by considering the ACPC Merit marks of CET EXAM.

So more detail kindly contact to official websites...

MaLek Basit
2nd April 2012, 11:41 PM
dhyanipatel

hii dear..
you can get admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm after giving the special exam for that called GCET if you not qualified in GPAT.
By qualifying that GCET exam you will be able to get admission in M.Pharm but only in Gujarat.
This exam is announced and held after the completion of whole admission procedure of GPAT qualifying students and NIPER also.
But the students qualifying this GCET exam will not be eligible to get stipend given by government..

Hope my knowledge will give you proper directions..
Thank you..
2nd April 2012, 11:51 PM
dhyanipatel

Talking Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma

hii dear..
you can get admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm after giving the special exam for that called GCET if you not qualified in GPAT.
By qualifying that GCET exam you will be able to get admission in M.Pharm but only in Gujarat.
This exam is announced and held after the completion of whole admission procedure of GPAT qualifying students and NIPER also.
But the students qualifying this GCET exam will not be eligible to get stipend given by government..

Hope my knowledge will give you proper directions..
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?