1st February 2011, 12:49 PM
Nitiraj

Institutions in India where stipend is provided to Ph.D.(Science) students?

In which institutions Stipend is provided to the students of Ph.D. (Science)?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  2. which is better structures or constuction management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  4. How much stipend is provided to M.Tech students of IITs and NITs?
  5. How much stipend is provided to M.Tech students in IITs and NITs?
  6. Best institutes in an around India offering Ph.D in Olericulture with high standards of research with stipend? What is the eligibility criteria and requirements of those institutions?
  7. Is it true that the GATE scholarship is increased from 8k to 12k this year?
  8. Scholarship for M.Tech in EEE student? What are the income particulars?
  9. Does BIT Mesra give scholarships for GATE qualified candidates?
  10. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  11. How much GATE stipend is provided to qualified students under M.Tech programme?
  12. How much stipend is provided to M.Tech students who have not qualified GATE?
  13. Is it possible to get GATE stipend without taking admission in any college?
  14. When I will get GATE scholarship if secured admission in AICTE approved university?
  15. Whether every GATE scorecard holders are eligible to get an Scholarship for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  16. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  18. How much stipend is offered to MBBS Interns in S.N. Medical College, Bagalkot?
1st February 2011, 07:21 PM
dreamakhi

Location: 405, 2nd floor, phase 10, mohali, Chandigarh, India
Default Re: Institutions in India where stipend is provided to Ph.D.(Science) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiraj View Post
In which institutions Stipend is provided to the students of Ph.D. (Science)?
all most iits', nit's other govt and private institutions like Dbaict provides scholarship on the basis of merit or entrance exam for that.
14th April 2011, 02:35 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Institutions in India where stipend is provided to Ph.D.(Science) students?

IIt's, NIT's and govt institutions provides stipend to phd students ..
19th March 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

hallo sir/madam i am mpharma,gate qualified in 2012,percentile is 82% obc category,now i like to know how can i get phd admission in respective universities, if i get admission how much will get stipen ,kindly reply and help me in this regard email:::::::::: [email protected]
24th June 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

please find the way a Ph.D student get the stifund without NET, GATE, and JRF
8th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how much stipend is given to ugcnet(JRF) cleared cadidate in GNDU in PHD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?