12th September 2017, 02:31 PM
kaveeshwar

Procedure to get convocation & provisional certificate in hindi from madhyama visharada?

I am from Telangana, I have completed my madhyama visharada from Allahabad University. I want convocation & provisional now, how can I apply? what is the amount should be paid for it? in how much time I will get my certificates?

12th September 2017, 09:09 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get convocation & provisional certificate in hindi from madhyama visharada?

For getting certificate you need to follow these guidelines.
>> Visit the university student cell.
>> There ask for the form for Convocation or provisional certificate.
>> You can also download the form by logging to the Allahabad university and download option.
>> Attach the mark sheet xerox and fill details required in form.
Submit the form at the university office and you will receive the provisional certificate where you may require to submit the fees amounting to Rs 500.
8th May 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get convocation & provisional certificate in hindi from madhyama visharada?

What procedure for hindi provisional certificate renewal by online for other district person
26th February 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh, I have completed my madhyama visharada from Allahabad University. I want convocation & provisional now, how can I apply? what is the amount should be paid for it? in how much time I will get my certificates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?