3rd December 2010, 07:15 PM
ravikumarsomepallimba

Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate?

Respected sir,

I am Ravikumar finished my MBA in may in Dravidian University. I got a job as a HR Manager in a well reputed company. But the officials are asking to submit provisional certificate before joining. Any other alternatives instead of provisional certificate.

Its very urgent to me. Waiting for your response

Thanking you,
Ravikumar

3rd December 2010, 09:58 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate?

Hi,

you can show them the marks sheet of the semesters you have cleared and tell them that you can submit the provisional degree as soon as possible.
If they don't understand then ask for leave and bring one from your college or you can contact your juniors in the college to arrange the provisional degree certificate.
you can also tell your professors the situation and they will surely help you.
4th December 2010, 09:39 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate?

HI friend

Before Provisional Certificate you must have got consolidate marks memo you can submit that till you get your Provisional Certificate AS consolidate memo is valid till 6 months till you get your Provisional Certificate..you can tell this to that company and they will accept it definitely..
and all the best for your new job.....
4th December 2010, 07:14 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate?

yes ravi in case you do not have provisional certificate than you may attach your final semester mark sheet ether photo state of original or internet layout along with a application requesting them to attach the provisional certificate soon as available and application should be signed by your college authority it will work.

all the best
24th February 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

i am engineering graduate passed out in 2010.i joined engineering through laternal entry i.e after diploma.In engineering i secured agr of 64.77%.But my problem is though we have to clear matdip 01 and matdip 02 (jst we have to secure 35 marks & we are not getting any marks card for it ).i cleared matdip 01 but i cant clear matdip02.now i had offer from some company,as i not got the 8th sem original marks card,Provisional Certificate,but i have till 7th sem original and 8th sem marks sheet attested by principal,is it mandatory to submit all the marks card with Provisional Certificate ,how can i handle this please do inform...
13th March 2011, 03:58 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate
you can show them the marks sheet of the semesters you have cleared and tell them that you can submit the provisional degree as soon as possible.
If they don't understand then ask for leave and bring one from your college or you can contact your juniors in the college to arrange the provisional degree certificate.you may attach your final semester mark sheet ether photo state of original or internet layout along with a application requesting them to attach the provisional certificate soon as available and application should be signed by your college authority it will work.

good luck
24th April 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have a arrier in maths2 in diplomo.if any way 2 give cash 2 clear that arrier.or any other ideas.and then in my company they asking provisional if any ideas pls help me. My mail id is [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

from Where we can get the provisional certificate?
On my joining date the HR manager ws asking me for it...
I did enquiry in my colege,they are saying they have provided the provisional certificate with final yaer marksheet.I have shown it to Hr.But she is saying dat's not the provisional certificate..Its just a course completion certificate.I am not getting what to do..Please help me.I wana know What is actual provisional certificate ? and how could i get that?

my email id is:[email protected]
28th December 2011, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

for admission in Ph.D in edu. they ask for a provisional certificate of net jrf. how could i get it.plz.
3rd January 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS A LEGAL VALIDITY OF PROVISIONAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE?
15th July 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com in 2014 . i got a job as a Junior accountant. They need my Final Year Marks sheet Orignal and Passing certificate. I need it on urgent basis. when i will get these at the earliest and specify the rules n regulations ?.
19th September 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.Sc in 2011,i got a job ,they need my provisional certificate,at present what can i do
14th October 2014, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi recently I joined in company as a employee. But I have m1 and m2 subject back I studied BE . But I can't get provisional certificate. But HR told attach all document. Without provisional certificate may I loss my job or what. Plz help me what should I tell to our HR. My email id is [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA and have all semester mark sheet but provisional certificate is not have ....provisional certificate is require for the JOB ?
2nd May 2015, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

hi I have completed my engineering in 2014 and joined in it company.my problem is I have dip m1 backlog is background verification checks that I am getting tens where I loose my job.plz reply me
24th June 2015, 04:27 PM
c rajeshwar rao

APPLICATION FOR THE PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE

To
The Director,
D.D.E.,
Dravidian University, Kuppam.

Sub: application for degree memo
Respected sir,
As am c. rajeshwar rao. Student of dravidian university. I have completed degree from jyothi educational socity. Nirmal. Group BA. E.P.P. my hall ticket no. 31809410003. I have paid total exam fee in time. I have written hall exams. Am request you to give me the degree meno.

NOTE: I have paid the total fee at a time & I have written the all the exams.

Thanking you.
Your’s faith fully
c. rajeshwar rao.
Contct.No. 8978487596
26th November 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

HAI THIS IS MADHU
FOR A JOB OF GOVT EITHER STATE OR CENTRAL, THE DATE OF DEGREE IS CONSIDERED ON WHICH MEMO'S DATE, THAT IS PROVISIONAL OR ORIGINAL DEGREE. AND ONE THING I HAVE TAKEN MY DEGREE OD AFTER 3.3 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PROVISIONAL. IS THERE ANY DISCREPANCY IN GETTING A GOVT JOB. IS THERE ANY REJECTION OF DEGREE AS A FRESH ONE OR ITS VALIDITY REJECTION CHANCES.

IS ANY DEGREE IN ABSENTIA TAKEN HAS ANY NEGATIVITY

PLEASE HELP ME
27th March 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

If a company says "we will not accept provisional certificate other than distant education board (deb)" what can i xo?
15th September 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Company officials asking for original Certificate. But i don't have Certificate. I have Provisional Certificate with All marksheet
3rd January 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have complete the degree (BT) in 2015 but till now get the provisional and original certificate, I ask for this my study center but not give any reply please suggest me how to get the original or provisional certificate.
3rd April 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Rakesh here, I need provisional certificate for my job, it's very urgent.
Help me, thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?