26th July 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Leaving Certificate for a candidate who has completed correspondence MCom around 10 years ago from Pune University?

Hello everyone, I have completed my correspondence MCom around 10 years ago from Pune University. I still didn't receive my Leaving Certificate. Can anyone of you help me to know about the procedure for getting the Leaving Certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of getting leaving certificate of TC PL? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to do correspondence M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore University for a candidate who has completed B.A. in Kannada medium around 10 years ago?
  3. Correspondence Bachelor's Degree in Science for a candidate who has completed General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma course around 14 years ago?
  4. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  5. How to get leaving certificate after LLM from Pune university?
  6. Procedure to get duplicate school leaving certificate?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get the School Leaving Certificate for admission to BA course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  9. Can I get my certificate via courier if completed MA(English) from CSJMU 8 years ago?
  10. Can I join distance LLB course in any university of Kerala if completed B.Com about 9 years ago being a 29 years old candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. How can I get the Certificate of B.Lib and M.Lib which I completed 2 years ago?
  12. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in Nursing course in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has completed 10th about 10 years ago?
  13. Eligibility to study MCom(H) for BCom graduate with 3 years gap?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  15. Where to get the School Leaving Certificate for admission to BA course?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?
  17. Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?
  18. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?