10th March 2011, 09:54 AM
feialoh

Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?

I have recently completed my MCA and I was wondering if theres a PhD in computer application. Are there any government institutes that provide PhD for computer application in India and if so what is the procedure to apply for that? Please provide any information regarding this matter.

17th April 2011, 03:20 AM
vaibhavkgavali

Default Re: Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?

apply to the advertisement & every college have its own procedure which is specified in the advertisement
22nd May 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?

I am a MCA final year student and now i want to go for Ph.D ? how can i go for it ?
25th May 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a MCA final year. as well as i am working also. can i do ph.d in part time ? what are steps i need to take? in which university its applicable in Tamilnadu?
24th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a mca student.my final result is awated. i want to do ph.d from delhi .in which university and college better for this programme?
28th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

is mca is better than b.tech cs.
30th June 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a MCA student Final year? i have to do phd .what are the procedures to apply for that.. is there any university applicable in tamilnadu for doing phd in computer science?
31st July 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done MCA from ignou with 67% marks in 2011. Can I eligible to take addmission in phd(computer science)from ignou.
1st August 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply?

I have done MCA from ignou with 67% marks in 2011. Can I eligible to take addmission in phd(computer science)from ignou.
4th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

please give me prosedure for ph.d. in computer science application after M.Sc. (computer science)
19th August 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how many university in india provide phd in computer application ans what is procedure to get admission
9th October 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I haven't found any useful answer for above questions.
I have completed my MCA at 2008 and i'm working in an IT firm. I too want to know the institutions and the procedures to apply for PhD. If anyone can provide a reply, then that would be very helpful.Thanks in advnc
9th October 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

i am a mca graduate with 8.67 cgpa am i eligible for doing phd in iit madras..could u please drive me..
8th January 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

After MCA there is any institutions offer in foreign universities to do PhD? which country and which university is best for doing the PhD?
16th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a MCA student I m interested to do PH.d what's d procedure for that and whether MCA is eligible for doing PH.D in tamil nadu i.e in (anna university and anna university affliliated colleges)
17th February 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MCA in NIT Agartala i am Interested to Doctor of Philosophy how many universities or colleges in india to do PH.d in Computer Application with scholarship
18th September 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of mca. i want to learn phd in computer application. but my background is not science. my h.s is in arts,
i am a pol.sc(h). am i able for phd..?
21st September 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Mca from smu and I want to do phd after my mca. can I do?If yes then what is the procedure of phd.
Please send the answer my gmail account [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?