12th May 2011, 05:16 PM
stephen l

Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam,

My brother has just got his 12th result.Jesus.He wants to study only in medical field.What is process of getting admission in MBBS

Related Questions:
  1. Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?
  2. Procedure to take admission in MBBS course in Canada?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS if 12th is done from Kualalumpoor?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
  9. Procedure to do MBBS course in USA after 12th from India??
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  15. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  17. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
8th June 2011, 07:11 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?

Hello friend,

Your brother have to appear for the medical entrance tests conducted by different institutes and universities.

Admission to MBBS is conducted through premedical entrance tests and according to the rank scored in the test candidates are given the medical seat.

So look for these entrance tests in your region or state and also through out India.

All the best!
14th June 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,
Please tell the procedure of MBBS admission in Maharashtra state ?
20th June 2011, 08:16 PM
k.a.s.raghava

different exams for admission into mbbs course
1. eamcet
2. jipmer
3. cmc
4. aiims
5. Bharath University Chennai MBBS BDS BSc Nursing B.P.Th Admission Notification 2011
6. MGM CET - MGM Institute of Health Science Navi Mumbai All India Entrance Examination - MBBS Admissions 2011
7. JSSU UGET-2011 JSS University Mysore MBBS Entrance Exam
22nd July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i im confuse what is prosess addmition for mbbs
31st January 2012, 02:27 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen l View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

My brother has just got his 12th result.Jesus.He wants to study only in medical field.What is process of getting admission in MBBS
HI,
For admissions in top college he have to qualify the M.B.B.S entrance exam..

Some M.B.BS entrance exam are like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> A.I.P.M.T
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> M.G.I.M.S
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> STATE-P.M.T
> A.M.U-P.M.T
> Amrita university of medical science entrance exam..
> B.V.P
> Manipal-P.M.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
31st January 2012, 04:19 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

for admission in MBBS you have to clear your enterance exam like state PMT, MGIMS,BVP etc
14th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

plz,give me detail informtion abut medical entrance in andhra pardesh ..can i attain it ,i m passd 12th from up.
16th April 2012, 05:06 PM
nirumourya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i im confuse what is prosess addmition for mbbs
For admission in mbbs you have to clear various entrance examination conducted by various institution which are as follows..
AIPMT
AIIMS
AMU
JIPMER
BHU
MANIPAL
VARDHA
IP UNIVERSITY
after that you can also give state pmt exam in which you have the domicile.
After that you can reserve in the medical college you want.
good luck..
15th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

MY BROTHER JUST PASSED 12TH (SCI) WITH 79% AND GOT 115 MARKS IN MHT-CET(PCB) AND 29 MARKS IN AIEEE.............CAN HE GET ADMISSION TO M.B.B.S..?
15th June 2012, 07:09 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen l View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

There are many entrance exams that are conducted for the same. your brother will have to appear in these exams and if he gets selected then he will be given admission.

AFMC Entrance Exam

Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) conducts an entrance exam every year for the admission of 130 students in MBBS. After the completion of studies the students have to serve Commissioned Officers in the Armed Forces for seven years.

the exam will be objective type of 200 questions from these topics
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Intelligence, Logic & Reasoning, English Language comprehension

CBSE PMT

CBSE PMT is conducted by CBSe every year for admission in BDS and MBBS for the filling of 15%government quota seats. It is also Known as AIPMT. The CBSE PMT exam is divided into 2 parts the Preliminary Examination and Final Examination.

AIIMS Entrance Exam

All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducts an entrance eaxm every year for the students seeking admission in the bachelor MBBS course

JIPMER Entrance Exam

Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research conducts an exam for the admission of 75 students in MBBS every year. but for this exam only those students are eligible who have completed 17 years of age and have passed intermediate with at least 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, chemistry and biology combined.

DUMET

Delhi University Pre-Medical Test is conducted every year for admission of students in MBBS in the medical colleges affiliated to university of Delhi.
There will be 2 objective type papers of 600 marks each. Paper1 is of physics and chemistry and paper 2 is of zoology and botany. the time allotted for each paper is 2.5 hours.

These are all All Indian entrance exams. Then there are many state level exams like Assam JAT, Karnataka CET etc.
15th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To study MBBS one has to give the medical entrance exams.
There are many exams that he can give like JIPMER , AIIMS, and various other state level entranc exams.

If he wants then he can also get a private college through management quota.
17th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

respected , sir/mam
write now m apperd 12 and i dont knw what is prosses for give admission for m.b.b.s n how much persenteg for that please can u tell me sameting about that....
17th May 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
write now i am 12 appeard than plz tell me the process for admission m.b.b.s cours..
20th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Maam I'm doing 1 but I don't know from where I should take coaching for pmt test and also the procedure of pmt tests in haryana so can you please clear my queries
6th September 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/man
Please tell the procedure that what all should I do after 12th??
6th September 2016, 11:54 AM
Prt_91

After completing 12th the candidates have to pass medical entrance exam . There are many entrance exam that are conducted ever year. some common exams are mention below:
1)CBSE PMT- It is conducted by CBSE every year & also known as AIPMT
2)AIIMS entrance exam- All India Institute of medical Sciences conduct an entrance exam.
3)BHU (Banaras Hindu University)
4)Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?