9th April 2011, 01:50 PM
kuldip_chemg

Procedure to join government sector for chemical engineering?

could you tell me what is the procedure to join govt sector for chemical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Polytechnic Chemical Engineer in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand?
  2. How to apply for government sector job in B.Tech chemical engineering? I am doing 3rd year chemical engineering in Erode
  3. Are there any jobs in government sector in chemical field?
  4. What are the minimum educational requisites for banking jobs?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  6. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. Government jobs for physically handicapped B.Tech (Chemical engineering) candidate
  10. How can I get job in Public Sector after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  11. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  13. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Is there any use of doing M.Tech from IIT after completion of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
27th May 2012, 12:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join government sector for chemical engineering?

Candidates can apply for jobs in numerous government departments. As part of the procedure to join government sector, candidates should get through written examination. You need to clear this written exam to go in to the other stages of selection. This will include personal interview and in some companies there may be a group discussion round. You can apply for jobs in banks, public sector companies, railways, defense services, civil services etc.
10th July 2012, 09:35 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join government sector for chemical engineering?

In order to get job for Chemical Engineer in government sector you should have to clear a written examination. After that you should have to participate in Interview, acc. to your poits you will get a job.

Departments: Students who clear the entrance exam offered by the following jobs in critical national Industries:

1. Power Plant

2. Public housing Projects

3. Petroleum Refineries

4. Defence Manufacturing

5. Environmental Regulatories bodies

6. National Level Conservation Projects

7. Consultants in Power development Projects

Eligibility:

1. B.Tech diploma in Chemical engineering after 10th or complete 4 year graduation( B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?