3rd March 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. After completing this Diploma course, I want to join Indian Air Force. Kindly let me know about the procedure to join Indian Air Force for me. Waiting for your response!

7th March 2019, 08:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. To be eligible to join Indian Air Force, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a government recognised board. You need to appear in UPSC NDA examination to join Indian Air Force. So, being a Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering holder, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?