13th November 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. I want to join Indian Air Force so please let me know about the steps through which I can join? Please let me know as soon as possible.

17th November 2019, 06:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Steps to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Steps to join Indian Air Force for a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is that you will have to apply for the NDA examination and recruitment is done on the basis of your score in this exam.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate should have scored 50% marks in diploma course from any recognized university/institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?