27th May 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in Mangalore? I have completed diploma E&C

Dear sir,
I have completed diploma in E&C in 2011 with first class. I want to join B.E This year. So what will be the procedures for joining that in Mangalore.
And what will be the fee structure?
Please reply for this.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to do part time diploma in Mangalore institute?
  2. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  3. Procedure to join in Army? I have completed diploma
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. Which are the part time colleges in Mangalore? I have completed my diploma in Civil Engineering
  6. Colleges for Metallurgy Engineering in Mangalore?
  7. What can I do after diploma in mechanical engineering in KPT Mangalore
  8. How to join AMIE after completing diploma? Procedure and time of joining? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to join in Army after completing diploma?
  10. Procedure to join IMA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure for correspondence MBA? I have completed BBM from Mangalore University
  12. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  14. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  17. How to join BARC having completed Diploma in Civil? Duration of course?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
19th July 2019, 12:12 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join in Mangalore? I have completed diploma E&C

After completion of diploma in E & C, You are eligible to apply for lateral entry admission to B.E (E & C). For that, you need to appear entrance exam DCET (Diploma Common Entrance Test). Admission will be offered on the basis of ranks in merit list.

B.E (E & C) Lateral Entry Eligibility in Mangalore
- You must have passed 3 years diploma in engineering in E & C with at least 45% from a recognized university.
- You need to appear entrance exam KEA DCET.

KEA DCET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 180
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

Syllabus
- Applied Mathematics : 40 Marks
- Applied Science : 40 Marks
- Common Engineering : 100 Marks

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]KEA DCET Important Dates[/VOLOR]
- Last Date of Application : 4th June, 2019
- Download Admit Card : 28th June, 2019
- Entrance Exam : 7th July, 2019

Fee Structure
- Registration Fee : Rs.3000
- E-learning Fee : Rs.1500
- University Development Fund : Rs.500
- Sports Fee : Rs.100
- Sports Development Fee : Rs.150
- Tuition Fee : It varies from college to college and in ranges from Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?