15th September 2019, 02:46 PM
Albin jacob prince
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1

Procedure to make correction in mother's name in SSLC book?

Hi Sir, how can I change my mother's name in my SSLC book fro Shybi to Shaibi? And, also in 12th certificates? Is there any problem in future if not not changed?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about correcting error in SSLC marksheet? 6 9th December 2019 09:33 PM
How to correct spelling error in both SSLC and PUC mark sheets? 1 13th January 2018 01:18 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: