10th March 2018, 02:40 PM
sneha panikar

How to apply for name correction in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) book?

My mother's name in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) book is Latha. But her name in ID card and Aadhar card is Sathya Latha. How to change her name in SSLC book?

22nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for name correction in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) book?

You can apply for correction of name through your concerned school. Write a application regarding the same and attach some attested xerox copies of supporting documents which show the correct name of your mother and submit the letter to the principal. They will forward the application with all the supporting documents for correction in the name to the SSLC authority. If found correct , you will get SSLC book between 2-3 months.
24th March 2018, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for name correction in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) book?

To change your mother's name in SSLC book, you have to contact your school where you have pursued it. You have to submit the identity proof of your mother which has correct name to your school principal and submit the name correction application form. Your school principal will verify your application and forward it to the main board and your mother's name will be corrected in SSLC Book.
22nd September 2020, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

My mother's name on her sslc book is entirely different. How Can I change it?
Would you please tell me what all are the documents she needs for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?