15th October 2018, 11:36 AM
aravamaggislany

Procedure to register with Dental Council of India?

Hello everyone, I want to register myself with Dental Council of India. I don't know the process. Can somebody tell me about the procedure to do that? Kindly tell me as I am not able to get the information by myself.

19th March 2023, 12:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register with Dental Council of India?

Registering with DCI is relatively simple and can be done online.
Once a candidate has registered , th3y have to provide DCI with their personal and professional information and dental licence.
They have to submit application for membership in DCI and pay application fee.

To be come a registered dental practitioner in India , one must be a qualified dentist and meet specific eligibility criteria .

For becoming a member of DCI , one hs to create an account on DCI website , once you are logged in you have to complete an online application form .
Provide all required information and upload all supporting documents , once the application is complete , the DCI will review it and notify you about the outcome.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?