2nd February 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I practice in Assam after MBBS (AM) from All India council of India allopathic medicine, Calcutta?

Sir, I have completed MBBS(AM) from All India council of India allopathic complementary medicine Calcutta. Can I practice in Assam? Worried since the state is changing.

2nd February 2018, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I practice in Assam after MBBS (AM) from All India council of India allopathic medicine, Calcutta?

You need to have license of that state to practice. Normally, if you are practicing in one state, then you have to got license for that state only.

Hence, make sure that you have got the license for that state. You must have registration from MCI to practice as a doctor in India.
3rd February 2018, 04:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I practice in Assam after MBBS (AM) from All India council of India allopathic medicine, Calcutta?

Yes, definitely you can practice in Assam after the completion of MBBS course from Calcutta, there is no problem in it.
Sine, you have completed your MBBS course, you can apply for the practice in any of the region in India. So, just go for it, there would not be any issue regarding this.
1st June 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I practise in Assam after rehydration Indian board of alternative medicine calcutta
21st December 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I practice in Assam after BIAMS from Indian council of paramedical society, west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?