27th September 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of SSB application?

Sir, i am BE instrumentration. I wanted to join indian armed forces, I dont know the procedure for applying. May I know the procedure of application SSB.
Thank you

27th September 2016, 09:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of SSB application?

After completion of bachelor's degree in Instrumentation, you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination for jobs in different wings of Defence. Through CDS exam, recruitment to following academies are done:

>>Indian Military academy: Age limit is 19-24 years. Candidates from bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this academy. Educational qualification for Officer's Training academy is same as IMA but age limit is 19-25 years.

>>For Indian Naval academy and Air Force Academy, bachelor's degree in engineering or bachelor's degree in science with mathematics or Physics is required. Age limit is 19-22 years for Naval academy and 19-23 years for OTA.

You are eligible for all academies mentioned above. CDS has two stages, written test and Service Selection Board. Those who clear written test become eligible for SSB. For any latest updates, you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?