26th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study additional elective BA English paper from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Sir, I want to give additional subject paper of B. A from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). I have done B.Ed with Teaching subject English. So, now I want to give elective English paper after B.Ed. How can I give additional paper of elective English of B.A?

23rd March 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study additional elective BA English paper from Guru Nanak Dev University?

Sir, I want to give additional subject paper of B. A from Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). I have done B.Ed with Teaching subject English. So, now I want to give elective English paper after B.Ed. How can I give additional paper of elective English of B.A?
http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-study-additional-elective-ba-english-paper-guru-nanak-dev-university-2607075.html

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?