23rd December 2016, 09:12 AM
Saranga Pani Bora

Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Biology and want to study with Geology. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  2. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
  4. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  5. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?
  7. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  8. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Geology course at Cambridge University? List of scholarships available for me?
  9. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  11. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  12. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  13. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
  14. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  15. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?
  16. List of colleges to study Veterinary Science from Assam? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  17. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  18. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?