6th March 2012, 06:37 PM
abhisheksen3

Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hello sir,
i am pursuing B.tech in civil engineering, and i have to do a month training in DLF and L&T both in jaipur can you tell me the procedure of training. i really meant to do training in a good company so guide me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. How to do summer training in DMRC? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil
  3. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  6. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  7. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  8. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  11. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  14. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  15. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to do summer training in L&T, DMRC for 30 days?
  17. How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
15th August 2015, 08:19 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

The procedure of the training is not that complex that you need to worry about. the procedure is quite simple and hence following that you can easily apply for the training in whichever company you want to.

First of all, lets check the eligibility criteria for the students for undergoing summer training in any of the company-

>> You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH/Diploma(of relevant trade) of relevant branch from a recognized university.

>> You should be in the 3rd year of your course.

This criteria you seem to follow, so now lets come to the procedure.
See, you have to submit the following documents :

>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training and that is it. The company will automatically revert back to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?