21st June 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?

I m the student of BE electrical & electronic engineering.I want to do my minor training from HAL,lucknow.bt I m unaware of the training procedure
so plz help me to know about the training process.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Training at HAL, Lucknow if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  2. How to get winter training at HAL?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL?
  4. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  6. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to do training in HAL? What is the procedure to join for training in summer break
  8. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  11. Procedure to register for training in HAL, DRDO and ISRO while studying B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  14. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  15. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  16. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  17. Procedure and details for training in HAL?
  18. Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
25th June 2015, 10:56 AM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m the student of BE electrical & electronic engineering.I want to do my minor training from HAL,lucknow.bt I m unaware of the training procedure
so plz help me to know about the training process.

HAL that is Hindustan Aeronautical Limited is a Government based agency where only the Aeronautical Engineer are preferred. So, if you are B.E or B.tech from any of the Engineering college you need to practice very hard for the internship but if you are from the Government College you will get easy path to walk-in. So, you need to find the Eligibility criteria to get in the HAL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?