17th April 2021, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Process of changing father's name in SSLC Karnataka mark sheet when court has dismissed my plea?

Hi sir/madam, I want to change my father's name SSLC Karnataka marks sheet, I have completed in the year 2010. Please tell the process of getting done.

I have already applied in court and at the time of final judgment they dismissed the case because it's being so long years where were you and all. From 2yrs this case was going. What to do now.

Please help answer me I badly need that SSLC Mark's sheet....

I don't understand what to do now. Please help anyone with proper answer.
Thank u

20th April 2021, 11:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of changing father's name in SSLC Karnataka mark sheet when court has dismissed my plea?

--- No need to worry at all, just change your father's name in GAZATTE of India.
For this you need to make an affidavit of charging or correcting name by visiting the nearest notary.
Then, publish the add in two newspapers; one should be local and another should be national newspaper.
After that apply for name change online on this website:
http://egazette.nic.in

There, you will get to know the whole process.
30th April 2021, 07:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Process of changing father's name in SSLC Karnataka mark sheet when court has dismissed my plea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/madam, I want to change my father's name SSLC Karnataka marks sheet, I have completed in the year 2010. Please tell the process of getting done.

I have already applied in court and at the time of final judgment they dismissed the case because it's being so long years where were you and all. From 2yrs this case was going. What to do now.

Please help answer me I badly need that SSLC Mark's sheet....

I don't understand what to do now. Please help anyone with proper answer.
Thank u
Follow these steps,hope it will help you out:-
Write an application for changing name in your SSLC Mark card.
After that you need to fill an form for correction in your mark card.
If require attach all require document's along with the form.
This form will be forwarded to related board and they will get change whatever you want.

Generally SSLC Board in Karnataka prefer Court Order declaring such a name change. Mere affidavit signed by a Notary may not be helping the cause. Suggest you to approach the said Board and ask them what legal measures you need to take. Accordingly Advocates can assist you suitably.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?