29th November 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I write CET in Karnataka after studying SSLC in Karnataka?

I studied up to SSLC at karnataka I am studying puc at andhra can i able to write CET at karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  4. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  6. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka?
  7. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  9. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  11. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  12. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  13. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016? -- [New]
  14. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  15. Is my niece eligible to write Karnataka CET after completing 10th ICSE from AP?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
29th July 2012, 10:16 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Can I write CET in Karnataka after studying SSLC in Karnataka?

Dear Guest,
As you have not provided more details about the duration you have stayed in Karnataka or details regarding your parents' stay in Karnataka, I will redirect you to another site whic guides you in a better manner. Please visit http://www.cetinformation.com/eligible.html and decide which category you belong to, and apply for the same.

All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?