6th September 2011, 07:13 PM
keshav_bdh

Prospects of the subject of M.A Geography?

I am doing m.a with geography. Please let me know about prospects of this subject.

24th September 2011, 03:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects of the subject of M.A Geography?

There is immense scope for a post graduate course in Geography. The candidates who are interested in the academic field can enter in to the field of teaching in different reputed schools and colleges. Apart from this the candidates can also join for jobs in different areas such as tourism, oceanographer, environmental studies etc. The candidates can also find high opportunities in remote surveying, real estate development, regional planning jobs etc. Also they can work as forest officers, demographers and also in the planning and intelligence department of central and state government departments.
12th April 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of the subject of M.A Geography?

How can i proceed further after m.a in geography for forestry or g.i.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?