12th January 2011, 06:50 PM
ravi sikarwar

Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?

sir,
i want to know about the psu companies who recruit chemical engineering students and pay more than 5 lac per annum?
i also want to know about the scope of chemical engineering in india of student persuing b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  3. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  4. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  5. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  6. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  8. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  9. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  10. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  11. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  12. Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?
  13. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  14. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering
  17. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  18. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?

Which are the PSU companies who recruit petro-Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of petro-Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech petro-Chemical Engineering Student?
27th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?

students are allowed for psu those who have completed engineering?
7th June 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the PSU companies who recruite chmical engineering?
12th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How is dept of chemical engineering and civil engg in NIT Surat .
20th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of biochemical engineering in india? which companies provide job to biochemical engineers?
13th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the companies placing chem enginners in india.
26th August 2011, 09:57 AM
dolly sherawat

Red face Re: Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
8th September 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the scope of biochemical engineer in india and name some PSU exam in whose enterance they are eligible
12th September 2011, 11:12 PM
prasantabage

All the oil company like IOCL ,ONGC, which are PSU and offer more than 5 lakhs per annum. Apart from PSU many more private company are there which offer more than 5lakhs like RELINCE OIL company, but it varies from college to college.If you are chemical engineer from government college than no doubt you have open opportunity to direct get into PSU's which offer C.T.C of more than 8 lakhs.
23rd November 2011, 07:40 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for psu exams.

list of psu for chemical:
INDIAN OIL
ONGC
BPCL
HPCL
BARC
NTPC

etc

THROUGH gate only INDIAN OIL is recruiting chemical engineers. and last year's cutoff was 65 rank(AIR).
SO, competition is very tough.

you can go for private job also.

all the best.
30th November 2011, 01:55 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,All the oil company like IOCL ,ONGC, which are PSU and offer more than 5 lakhs per annum. Apart from PSU many more private company are there which offer more than 5lakhs like RELINCE OIL company, but it varies from college to college.If you are chemical engineer from government college than no doubt you have open opportunity to direct get into PSU's which offer C.T.C of more than 8 lakhs.
30th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year chemical engineering student of B.I.T.,sindri. i want to do vocation training. sir please sugesst me the companies those are benificail for me.
30th December 2011, 11:29 PM
raone.9

Hi dear,

yes you are eligible for psu exams.

list of psu for chemical:
INDIAN OIL
ONGC
BPCL
HPCL
BARC
NTPC

etc

THROUGH gate only INDIAN OIL is recruiting chemical engineers. and last year's cutoff was 65 rank(AIR).
SO, competition is very tough.

you can go for private job also.

Thanks
13th February 2012, 07:25 PM
ARUNSHOURIE

sir
I A.Arun Shourie of 3 rd yr chemical engineering.
please tell me the companies which recruit us during final year.........
14th June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what are the best colleges for chemical engineering in haryana? Is there any scope for it in future?
22nd June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package for a chemical engineer who got b.tech degree from iit roorki?
15th July 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package for a chemical engineer who got b.tech degree from iet lakhnow
3rd August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

please specifies names and the which companies are providing jobs with packages .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?