7th November 2015, 03:16 PM
abhishek saumitra

Which PSU would be best for Production engineer?

I am a production engineer,and i am appearing in gate 16 through MECHANICAL. Please tell me which PSU would be the best ,and total how many PSU are there for me?

28th November 2015, 08:13 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Which PSU would be best for Production engineer?

Yes, you have great opportunities to prove you skills and join PSU which is the blood of our country, Our country runs because of this Public sector Industries which is the source of Energy.
As a Production Engineer, You have to write GATE in the subject Production and Industrial Engineering. Almost many companies will have to recruit production engineer.
You have a made a great mistake taking Mechanical discipline, since the competition is very high and you have to get more marks and this will be completely difficult.
PSU's like
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
AIL
BPCL
HPCL
IOCL
GAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?