10th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Publishing date of JIPMER MBBS exam?

which is the publishing date of jipmer mbbs exam...please tell me the date of it

15th October 2011, 09:45 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Publishing date of JIPMER MBBS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the publishing date of jipmer mbbs exam...please tell me the date of it

There are no any notification published till now for the JIPMER-2012 entrance examination. I think that the notification will be comes in the of February or in March. So, please wait about 3 month. When the notification will be published then it will be available on the official website of JIPMER.

JIPMER examination is conducted for the admission in the MBBS course. So, i advise you to visit the official website of JIPMER for more information. :- http://www.jipmer.edu/

Regards
~Mukul~
21st October 2011, 01:03 AM
Uttam Nandi

JIPMER-2012

Jawaharlal Nehru Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research is a institute of national importance imparting quality education in the field of Medical Science. An all India level entrance test is conducted for selection in MBBS. There is 100 seats out of which only 82 seats are filled through JIPMER. Consequently, this is a very high competitive exam.

Eligibility Criteria
  • Minimum percentage required in qualifying examination is 50%. Reserved category candidates are subject to relaxation criteria as per rule.
  • Candidates should be at least 17 years old.

JIPMER paper has four sections English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. It consists of MCQ type questions. There is no negative marks for wrong response.

In general, JIPMER takes place in First week of June. Notification regarding JIPMER-2012 will come out in last week of February or first week of March. You can track the notification visiting the official website of JIPMER http://www.jipmer.edu
2nd March 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

please give distribution of seats according to categery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?