14th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?

i want to know the date and place for the application forms for mbbs in jipmer ..and alll the details regarding the admission in jipmer..and also the course and fee datails ....thank you

28th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?

IN MEGHALAYA WHERE TO GET THE FORMS ?
14th December 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?

where to get the application forms
15th December 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

WHERE TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM AND WHEN IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION
19th December 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

are the notification for jipmer mbbs for 2012 entrance released, whether offline application can be submitted, starting date of sale of application, last date for submission of filled appln.
19th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

where to get jipmer MBBS entrance Exm.2012 form in West Bengal
23rd December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

are jipmer forms for 2012 out?
23rd December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT JIPMER MBBS 2012 ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORMS WHERE TO GET IN HYDERABAD ANDHRAPRADESH
29th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

are jipmer forms for 2012 out?
31st December 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jipmer
2nd January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i want jipmer mbbs 2012 entrance exam application forms where to get in chennai
2nd January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

when will be the application form available in onlineand also tell me the last date for submission of application form and exam date also
3rd January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get the JIPMER application forms
7th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get the JIPMER application form offline
29th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I want offline jipmer 2012 mbbs entrance application form where to get in Visakhapatnam , A.P.
10th February 2012, 09:41 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1392061]i want to know the date and place for the application forms for mbbs in jipmer ..and alll the details regarding the admission in jipmer..and also the course and fee datails .jipmer form
17th February 2012, 05:39 PM

Smile Re: Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHERE TO GET THE APPLICATION FORM AND WHEN IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION
when is the last date for the submission of application form for JIPMER exam?????
18th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what is jipmer date?
19th February 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Where do I get the JIPMER mbbs application forms 2012 online?
19th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Where should I get the JIPMER application forms for mbbs 2012 online?
20th February 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I WANT JIPMER MBBS 2012 ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION FORMS WHERE TO GET IN HYDERABAD ANDHRAPRADESH
please tell the places where to get in hyderabad
1st March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be the application forms will be issued.tell me fee details
7th March 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

where i get jipmer mbbs entrance application form and the last date and application issuing date?
9th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

date of sale jipmer mbbs forms. from which sbi branches at kolkata jipmer mbbs-2012 form can be bought ?
10th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get jipmer mbbs entrance application form 2012 from, in KERALA, ERNAKULAM (kochi)?Also, please give me the necessary information for submitting application form ONLINE?
11th March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

where can i get jipmer mbbs entrance application form 2012 from ANDRAPRADESH, TIRUPATHI?also give me informationabout how to apply jipmer online application?
16th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

jipmer mbbs entrance test 2012 application forms?
how to download the application forms?
18th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

where can i get jipmer mbbs entrance application form 2012 from tirunelveli? and also give the exam date?
2nd April 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

how to apply or to get an application form on online?
9th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how I can downloaded JIPMER MBBS ENTRACE EXAM
11th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Date and place for the application form of MBBS in JIPMER? Details regarding the admission in JIPMER?

any application for jipmer issued?
11th April 2012, 10:26 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i want to know the date and place for the application forms for mbbs in jipmer ..and alll the details regarding the admission in jipmer..and also the course and fee datails ....thank you
HI!
J.I.P.M.E.R exam is conducted at the national level.
Total 175 seat in in J.I.P.M.E.R.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR J.I.P.M.E.R, 2012:-
Date of notification:- 28-03-2012
Last date of submission of form:-27-04-2012
Date of Exam:-27-05-2012

For apply online click below:-
http://174.133.46.155/Default.aspx

GOOD LUCK!
12th April 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

How to fill the online application?
20th April 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to fill the online application and how to send the DD by post on which address?
20th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to fill online application of MBBS of jipmer and how to send DD by post on which address or should i have send the DD on any bank account of jipmer then what is the account number please help me regarding this query?
14th May 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to download jipmer hallticket?
26th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get the hall ticket?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?