9th April 2011, 01:08 PM
Mohil Patel

Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?

Please tell me what are the qualifications and entrence exams for aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  7. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Qualification required to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?
  9. Which are the entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  13. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  15. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the qualification required for genetic engineering? Which entrance exams must be given?
2nd May 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?

what is qualification required for the study
2nd May 2011, 05:14 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering:

Candidate should have completed 12th standard with Maths,Physics and Chemistry subjects in an Recognized university.

To get admission in Top Engineering colleges,you have appear for AIEEE exam.
If you qualify in that exam,you will get admission in top Engineering colleges like All IIT's and NIT's colleges.

Among all you have to choose one colleges,which offers Aeronautical Engineering course.
If you require any information,then click here
2nd May 2011, 07:51 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohil Patel View Post
Please tell me what are the qualifications and entrence exams for aeronautical engineering?
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most tentative branches of B.Tech

This course is highly selected by most of the students across the world every year

to do engineering in this field a candidate can write many entrance exams after his/her 12th

the entrance exams list is ..

->IIT JEE (The first preference should be given to this entrance because it is world famous entrance exam.)

->AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination)

->BITSAT (Conducted by BITS Pilani-this is a private university type)

->VITEEE(this entrance is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology)

->SRM Entrance (SRM versity Famous college in Chennai)

->GITAMS (Famous college in Vishakapatnam Andhra Pradesh)

->Local university exams like EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh

->KCET in karnataka

likely many more

Doing Engineering(With Aeronautical as branch) requires a very good facilitated Institute

I think you are aware of this fact if Not read this

our pride MR. APJ abdul Kalam also did his degree in MIT (Madras institute of Technology)

this way you should also select a best university college and show your interest and talent in your selected group..

if you want any details regarding the above mentioned exams i'm ready to provide them with full details

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd May 2011, 08:35 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Query regarding admission in Aeronautical Engineering

In order to pursue a B.E. or B.Tech Course in Aeronautical Engineering, one needs to qualify the higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with a good aggregate percentage.

It is also mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E.) which the IIT's conduct in January and May every year.

Besides the IITs there are some other institutes which also conduct entrance examinations for the admission of students.

There are many colleges offering this course in India. Different institutes have different method of admission and entrance exam.

You have to clear the concerned entrance exam as to get admission. There will be fixed cut off marks. This will also vary according to institutions.

List of some of the entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering:

AIEEE

IIT- JEE

BITSAT

etc...

List of some of the colleges offering admission in Aeronautical engineering:
  • IITs
  • NITs
  • Anna University, Chennai
  • Hindustan College of Engineering, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology
  • Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
  • Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh
  • Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology

You can also visit official website of these college for more information about admission procedure.

All the Best...
2nd May 2011, 09:30 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

To become an aeronautical engineer you should have a graduate degree in B.E/B.Tech.

The eligibility for B.E/B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent exam.You also need to give entrance exam i.e JEE conducted by IIT's or other institution's entrance exam.
2nd May 2011, 10:37 PM

to do aeronautical engineering you can appear for national level exam to state level exam
NATIONAL level exam like
iit-jee,
aieee,
bitsat,
vitee,
gitam
and state level exam like
eamcet in andhra prodesh
kcet in karnataka
mhcet in maharastra and many more...
by appearing to one or more enterance exam and performing well
you can get an areonautical engineering seat in a good college
2nd May 2011, 10:42 PM

candidate should have a minimum qualification of 12th standard with maths ,physics and chemistry as (m.p.c) stream
tou should appear for national level exams like iit-jee,aieee,perform well in the examination and you can get admisson in any one of the all nit's & iit"s select one of the best college
27th May 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

tell me an diploma courses in aeronautical engineering in hyderabad?
22nd June 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication,can i study BE aeronautical engg ..............please give me the information
29th June 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

im doing dipolma final year now.iam the elgible for AIEEE?
29th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

iam dipolma candadite can i write the AIEEE entrance exam?
12th December 2011, 12:40 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Qualifications and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering

* To appear for aeronautical engineering you have to write AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) and IT JEE(Join Entrance Exam) exam.

* Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized institute.
* Candidates should get 50% at 12th.
* Candidates should study physics,maths and chemistry as subject.
* If you passed exam then you will get top most colleges like

1. Indian Institute of Technology
2. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering
3. Punjab Engineering college
4. Anna University
5. Madras Institute of Technology
6. National Institute of Technology

Best wishes
15th January 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

if i cant get seat in aieee then where i should apply pl tel me
2nd March 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl wishing to take btech aeronautical engineering. Plz tel me ,how is this field for girls.....reply me soon.....plzzz
2nd March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl wishing to apply for btech aeronautical engineering. Plz tel me how is this field for girls......reply me soon ....plzzz
7th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

how much marks should i get in AIEEE or CET ?
4th May 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What RANK should i need to get in AIEEE So as to apply for aeronautical engineering?pls rply.
4th May 2012, 02:51 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

As you want to know the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering candidate should have completed 12th standard with Maths,Physics and Chemistry subjects from an Recognized university. To get admission in Top Engineering colleges,you have appear for AIEEE exam. If you qualify in that exam,you will get admission in top Engineering colleges like All IIT's and NIT's colleges. Among all you have to choose one colleges, which offers Aeronautical Engineering course.

Hope this will help you a lot. All the Best..............!!
8th May 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i know fully about aerounatical engineerin
10th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and i want to do aeronautical engineering. is it good for me to opt this field.
28th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How should i can join to Airnoticals after completing my Diploma in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING????
How much cost it will if has to join in Management seat in Andhra Pradesh. What are the best colleges available in Hyderabad for this branch????????????
Please guide me.
23rd June 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

a student having 79% in 10th board can get admission in it or not
30th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

IAM AN DIPLOMA IN MECH(R&AC) HOLDER MAY I JOIN IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG
30th June 2012, 06:47 PM
cenahlr

Greetings Friend,
For doing any kind of engineering you must have atleasy 50% marks in 12th. As you told us that you want to go for Aeronautical Engineering, i want to tell entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering
1) AIEEE :- For this you need to have atleast 50% marks in 12th.
2) IIT-JEE :- For this you need to have alteasy 6o% marks in 12th.
3) IISAT entrance Exam
4) IIA EEE
5) SRM EEE
6) State Engineering Entrance Exam
7) HITSEE
Please note that you should at least score 60% in 12th. There are few exam for which you need to have 60% in 12th. Also more than 60% will not hinder your placement in college.
Have a Nice Day !!
30th June 2012, 07:19 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IAM AN DIPLOMA IN MECH(R&AC) HOLDER MAY I JOIN IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG
Dear Aspirant

Nice to see your interest for Aeronautical Engineering course. Well Aeronautical Engineering is one of the branch of Engineering course having good future scope. In Aeronautical Engineering, you mainly deals with the study of Air crafts and Space crafts. You would get infinite number of carrier opportunities in this field.

Basic Eligibility Conditions for doing B.Tech/BE in Aeronautical Engineering:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

• You should have completed 12th course with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as a subject from recognized Central/State board or school..
  • You must have minimum of 60% in 12th Standard.
  • You Age should not be more than 20 Years.

You can apply in following famous engineering exams for getting Admission in Aeronautical Engineering Institute:->

1. IITJEE :Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination
Availability of Application Form: forms are available in December month

2. AIEEE: All India Engineering Entrance Examination
Availability of Application Form: forms are available in December month.

3. BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
Availability of Application Form:forms are available in January month.

Note: To join BITSAT, you need to pass 12th with minimum of 80% in PCM.

Below is the List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Institute with Website
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian Institute of technology-Madras(chennai)

Indian Institute of technology-Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College- Chandigarh

School of aviation Science and technology

Park college of Engineering and Technology-Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science- Chennai

Hindustan Electronics Academy-Bangalore

Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology-Bangalore

Hindustan College Of Engineering-Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
30th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-
AIEEE
CEE
SET
IIA
IISAT

Following are the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
30th June 2012, 07:47 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
Qualification required for Aeronautical Engineering is student have passed from 12th class with non medical means PCM(physics,chemistry,maths).
If you will qualified entrance exam you can get good college for Aeronautical engineering,there are many entrance exam for engineering are:
AIEEE
IIT-JEE
VITEE
BITSET
Etc.
Good luck
4th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can somebody study aeronautical engineering after 12 without any entrance examination
5th November 2012, 02:35 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohil Patel View Post
HI!
Aeronautical Engineering is among the top course in India,

ELIGIBILITY FOR ENGINEERING:-
> Pass 12th with physics and maths with minimum 50% marks (for I.I.T 60% is require) from recognized university.
> The age must be above 17 year.

For admission in top college you have to qualify entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> B.I.T.S.AT
> I.S.A.T

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
4th June 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

after 12th how can i give aieee exam and jee-iit? (qualifications) and from wherea can please give me the centres.
5th November 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12.I'm interested in aeronautical engineering how much rank can i get in entrance. what's the fee structure?is thier any good clz for this course inA.P.plz suggest me?
19th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join aeronautical engg after diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation
19th May 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am intersted in aeronautical engineering didnt attempt the emacet exam can i join in b.tech to study aetonautical engineering or iz any othrr way to do aeronautical after my degree if there iz any way then wch group shall i take it shud used for my aeronautics plz suggest me ?
21st September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i am doing diploma in chemical engineering Can i take admission in aeronautical engineering
16th April 2016, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

thank you very much for your time. what about the conditions is it suitable for girls
19th January 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I've completed 12th board exam and I'm not applied for JEE exam. Did I eligible for joining Aeronautical engineering in Govt.college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?