2nd June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?

Dear sir,
i am a student with the secondary cirtificate of NIOS, but now a days kerala government higher secondary borad has announced that the NIOS students will not be eligible to apply for the senior secondary courses of kerala government . can kerala government debar NIOS from their board of higher secondary.please let a clear picture on the issue.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  2. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  3. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  4. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  5. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  6. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  7. Can I give HSC improvement after passing HSc?
  8. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  10. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  11. Can I get readmission in 12th standard having gap of a year?
  12. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Best education options after finishing Madhyamik examination?
  16. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  18. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
3rd June 2015, 11:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?

No that's not true. NIOS is a national board and it is a reputed and recognize board. So you can go for higher secondary as you completed your secondary education with NIOS.

But you need to have a year gap between Secondary to Senior secondary education. Suppose if you completed your secondary education this year then you are allowed to apply for senior secondary after one year.

Your all certificate are valid to all over India. Don't be afraid just complete your studies without any hesitation.
29th October 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?

NIOS SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE IS APPROVED BY KERALA UNIVERSITY FOR HIGHER STUDIES BUT KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WILL NOT GIVE YOU A GOVT JOB IF YOU DONT HAVE TWO LANGUAGES FOR THIS COURSE. GOVT ORDER REJECTS NIOS SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATES
14th March 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a 9 th fail CBSE student of Kerala register for Secondary course in NIOS ?
Will he be able to get admission in Plus 1 course in Kerala after that ?
14th March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

14th March 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

25th March 2018, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

MY SON HAS PASSED GRADE 12 FROM NIOS. WILL HE BE ABLE TO STUDY IN U.S UNIVERSITIES OR U K UNIVERSITIES?
23rd May 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is the nios higher secondary certificate valued for bsc nursing and degree courses in kerala
17th July 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Is nioa certificate is valid for paramedical courses in. Kerala
21st August 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed nios 10th STD.can I apply for PLUS ONE SCIENCE of higher secondary kerala
29th March 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is Nios plus two certificate is approved by kerala university for higher education?
7th July 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

can NIOS debar students with the technical high school leaving certificate from government of kerala from getting admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?